Deerhound

A passionate little blog started by a deerhound dog in Scotland called Rogue ‘Brylach’ MacAllister then Passed to Rascal ‘Logan’ Dorrator Heath and now picked up by Rebel Borrodhail 'Muirfinn' and Rocket Borrodhail 'Frode'.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Rogue – Two years of Blogging

Happy bloggingday to me! On this day 2006 I began my ‘Rogue’ deerhound blog. Two years on, we are still going strong!

Other notables on this day in history, although perhaps not as important as deerhound blogging: 1306 Robert the Bruce became King of Scotland; in 1807 The Slave Trade Act became Law, abolishing the slave trade in the British Empire; 1860 James Braid passed from this Earth; but 1897 on this day was the birthday of John Laurie – never forget the céilidh sequence in I Know where I’m Going as well as his classic Dad’s Army roll.

3 Comments:

Blogger Loragene said...

Rogue...Congratulations on Two Wonderful years of Deerhound Life and Lore....I think that's fourteen Dog/Hound Years..isn't it?

We always check out your site every morning, Thanks for all the Great posts!

Your Wolfie friends in B.C., Canada, Well Done, here's to many more great Deerhound stories!
Seamus, Ceilidh & Kiloran...and our Mom...Loragene

3:37 am  
Blogger malcolmsrealscoop said...

Well Done Indeed! Your deerhound friends in Scottsdale AZ congratulate you and hope that someday, when we cross the big pond, that we can meet.

7:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings, Rogue, from Kentucky,
You have a handsome site, and my artwork is certainly in good company with the other works you have chosen, but the owner of the Deerhound pastel entitled "Foghound" that you featured on January 25, 2008 just brought to my attention that it is posted blindly on your site. Another piece of mine is on your January 19, 2008 page ("Long View"). I am delighted and honored that you like my work, and it's great when websites like to show it, but it is copyrighted and should be so noted.
Would you please put the appropriate credits, my name and website under the photos of my art? Hey, we artists are cranking it out all alone and our big shot at success usually comes when we're six feet under, so, please watch our backs! :^)
Sincerely,
Rosalind Trigg
http://www.nobledogs.com
email: triggstudio@nobledogs.com

3:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home