Deerhound

A passionate little blog started by a deerhound dog in Scotland called Rogue ‘Brylach’ MacAllister then Passed to Rascal ‘Logan’ Dorrator Heath and now picked up by Rebel Borrodhail 'Muirfinn' and Rocket Borrodhail 'Frode'.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Deerhound Canvas

I went to the VET yesterday for my annual Booster inoculation - but my family had found a growth on one of my paws and requested it inspected - unfortunately it has to be removed by surgery and then sent to the Vetinary Lab for diagnosis.

The Vet reckons it is a benign cyst, but it is in such a position on one of my knuckles that it could rupture during one of my many excited moments and and he recommends it best be removed to prevent later problems.

So this coming Monday, I’m of to the surgery . . . help!

2 Comments:

Blogger Having a Knit Fitt said...

Deer Rogue,
Beware of Sir Jury! When I met him for my broken toe he took my - ahem - balls! Now, I was a mere pup and never understood why I had them but I did notice they were gone.
Your deerhound friend across the pond,
Oscar

11:42 pm  
Blogger Dearhound said...

hope it's nothing serious, and good luck with the surgery from a friend in Sweden/Jackie

7:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home