Deerhound

A passionate little blog started by a deerhound dog in Scotland called Rogue ‘Brylach’ MacAllister then Passed to Rascal ‘Logan’ Dorrator Heath and now picked up by Rebel Borrodhail 'Muirfinn' and Rocket Borrodhail 'Frode'.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Bathgate Hills


I feel like the most travelled Deerhound of ancient history in all of Scotland. Today I was a-top Cairnpapple Hill and to find out details of this Historic loacation click here.

I met three young lads climbing on one of the viewpoint cairns and one asked if I was a Deerhound, then he informed me he owned a lurcher which was a deerhound cross - hey! - there are still those who know - how reassuring! top mark for not mistaking me for an Irish wolfhound.

Then a young lady from Turkey, whom I met at the actual Cairnpapple monument, asked if I was an Afghan Hound, then upon finding out I was the ancient hound of the Celts and Picts was keen to have her picture snapped with me.

I happily obliged.

Just another day in the life of the busy Rogue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home