Deerhound

A passionate little blog started by a deerhound dog in Scotland called Rogue ‘Brylach’ MacAllister then Passed to Rascal ‘Logan’ Dorrator Heath and now picked up by Rebel Borrodhail 'Muirfinn' and Rocket Borrodhail 'Frode'.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Rogue at the Races!

Here I am with lots of friends at my first Scottish Pedigree Whippet Club Open Race Meet from Sunday 13th at Ochteryre, near Stirling.

That’s me third in the first race, I didn’t bother going between the finish posts and I coulda been second, or first even, had I known we were supposed to be chasing the lure and not just out running with the other dogs making friends. Still, I would rather haver the friends.

Enjoy the other races, if you know deerhounds in Scotland, you may know some of the human faces. If you don’t, come and visit us.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like great fun. Can I enter my Jack Russell's next time Ricky?

10:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home