Deerhound

A passionate little blog started by a deerhound dog in Scotland called Rogue ‘Brylach’ MacAllister then Passed to Rascal ‘Logan’ Dorrator Heath and now picked up by Rebel Borrodhail 'Muirfinn' and Rocket Borrodhail 'Frode'.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

T-Shirts and Crannogs




Another trip to the Vet and one inoculation, a course of antibiotics - antirobe capsuals - 2 types and I’ve even got to wear a T-shirt to stop me licking at my wound - how dignified. Smiling only please. Thanks to Angus and Isla for the get well wishes.

And just as a completely nothing to do with my injuries, if anyone reading my blog is ever in Scotland and in particular Perthshire and would like to travel back in time - visit the crannog and see how we used to live.

http://www.crannog.co.uk/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home