Deerhound

A passionate little blog started by a deerhound dog in Scotland called Rogue ‘Brylach’ MacAllister then Passed to Rascal ‘Logan’ Dorrator Heath and now picked up by Rebel Borrodhail 'Muirfinn' and Rocket Borrodhail 'Frode'.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Greenest Place I’ve ever seen




This weekend I visited the Vet because I have had pain in my right shoulder joint. I guess I shouldn’t have been proving to the world that I’m the fastest running dog in the whole universe. Now I have to rest for a week, take a course of Metacalm and only use the garden for exercise. Still, I have managed to destroy all the bedding plants and will probably do so until my return to the Vet this Friday.

I'll miss the Scottish Kennel Club Championship show this weekend, but can’t wait to see the forthcoming pics and video.
Oh and all you deerhound fans should visit my friends, why not drop in on Angus and Isla at http://beaky-blog.blogspot.com/ and Hjorthunden Jackie at http://deerhound.blogspot.com/ I’m sure they would be glad to hear from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home