Deerhound

A passionate little blog started by a deerhound dog in Scotland called Rogue ‘Brylach’ MacAllister then Passed to Rascal ‘Logan’ Dorrator Heath and now picked up by Rebel Borrodhail 'Muirfinn' and Rocket Borrodhail 'Frode'.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Deerhound or Duckhound?

Well I know I am supposed to chase Deer, but when the opportunity arises
. . . game, is game. So when I was out crossing the glen the other day and I came accross these ducks in a flooded field, I thought I would try and catch them.

I know Uncanny and Woody the former hounds o the house had a few adventures with flying species. When Woody startled some rabbits and set off in pursuit, a partridge took flight from the field edge and Uncanny, bringing up the rear, thought it was a flying Rabbit, turned instinctively and snatched it from flight.

Unfortunately on my Duck hunt adventure they were just out of range and I was hampered by the water.

Enjoy the video.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dearhound said...

Hi, thanks for posting a comment in my blog. Such a great deerhoundmovie youv'e made!
May I link to your blog?

Pia in the south of Sweden

3:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home